Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,591 (Mex$ 54,437) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (29 minutes ago)