Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,398 (Mex$ 31,280) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)