Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14139 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 (26,308 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)