Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12680 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 (16,482 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)