Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13798 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,668 (26,581 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)