Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12539 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (17,362 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)