Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,891 (Shilling316,326) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)