Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,046 (Shilling341,723) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)