Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,723 (Shilling209,482) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)