Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,681 (Shilling205,031) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)