Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,187 (Shilling253,253) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)