Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 (₩2,889,142) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)