Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 (₩3,427,092) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)