Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,366 (₩3,080,453) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)