Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 505% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €18,136 (10,620,790 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)