Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 720% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €25,624 (14,981,325 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)