Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 481% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €18,162 (11,123,955 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)