Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 500% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €19,493 (11,633,710 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)