Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 877%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 275% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,503 (5,239,499 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (36 minutes ago)