Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,679 (¥562,681) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)