Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,445 (¥542,298) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)