Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,691 (4,053 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)