Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,626 (494,287 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)