Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 (₨290,052) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)