Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 (₨271,691) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)