Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,130 (₨302,220) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)