Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,069 (₨463,767) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)