Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 (₨301,472) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)