Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 (₨440,705) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)