Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 (₨277,327) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)