Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,004 (₨456,693) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)