Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,869 (RM13,593) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (42 minutes ago)