Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21087 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,872 (RM13,621) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (31 minutes ago)