Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,263 ($2,793) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)