Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 ($2,996) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)