Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 ($3,134) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)