Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,985 ($3,342) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)