Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,924 ($4,218) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)