Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 (AU$3,459) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)