Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (AU$5,283) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)