Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,202 (AU$4,721) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)