Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,194 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)