Cost of living comparison between Metz, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,223 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)