Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,357 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)