Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26221 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,400 (9,152TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)