Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,315 (5,426TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)