Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,308 (ARS $55,257) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)