Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)