Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,295 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)