Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09012 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,497 (16,612 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)