Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,330 (24,931 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)