Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,296 (₨105,640) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)