Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,478 (₨179,005) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)