Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24809 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,120 (﷼ 12,578) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)