Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,570 (COL$5,522,580) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)