Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,185 (254,178 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)