Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,354 (182,283 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)