Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,452 (5,952,785 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)