Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,381 (3,637,071 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)