Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,204 (8,820,022 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)