Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,106 (Mex$ 43,170) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)