Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,866 ($2,158) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)