Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,228 ($2,623) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)