Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,984 (Bs 54,574) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)