Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (Bs 40,683) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)