Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,103 (Bs 57,181) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)