Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,263 (Bs 56,531) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)