Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02981 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,126 (71,311 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)