Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,625 (﷼ 89,166,051) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)