Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07229 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,447 (33,846 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)