Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07411 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,705 (36,501 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (40 minutes ago)