Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,269 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)