Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,206 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)