Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09352 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,962 (31,667 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)