Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,209 (37,736₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)