Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,409 (42,367₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (39 minutes ago)