Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,162 (R$ 8,093) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)