Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,546 (R$ 5,751) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)