Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29015 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,772 (R$ 9,553) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)