Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23914 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,573 (R$ 6,578) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)