Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,876 (R$ 7,525) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)