Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,381 (R$ 8,646) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)