Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (34 minutes ago)