Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,905 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)