Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,871 (Php104,926) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (26 minutes ago)