Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,241 (Bs 58,528) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)