Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,853 (Bs 75,051) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)