Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03485 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €997 (ARS $28,623) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)