Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 (2,678 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)