Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,055 (2,379 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)