Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)