Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,352 (COL$7,349,690) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)