Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,209 (COL$6,887,566) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)