Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,032 (Php114,059) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)