Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,207 (₨96,432) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (38 minutes ago)