Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,628 (3,871,559 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)