Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,529 (3,653,728 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)