Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,609 (£3,123) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)